Basic Vanilla cup cakes
125g Butter/ Stork
125g Self raising flour
1 tbsp Milk
150g Butter/ Stork
350g Icing sugar
1 tbsp Vanilla
- Cream the butter and sugar together until pale.
- Add eggs one at a time making sure you mix really well between.
- Then sieve in the flour and fold.
- Fold in the vanilla and milk
- Cook on 170/ 180 degrees for 12-15 minutes. (In cases)
- Leave to cool on cooling rack.
- Then mix the butter with the icing sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Then pipe onto the cakes.
Hope you like and let me know how you get on!