Sunday, 28 August 2011

Mr Whippy Cupcakes and ABC block Cupcakes

Well last night was a crazy night in the world of Hannah's Buns let me explain.  I made 12 Cupcakes for a garden party to celebrate the birth of a baby boy.  I made vanilla cupcakes and Covered them with rolled icing  which I dyed baby blue.  I made them look like baby quilts and topped them with homemade  alphabet blocks  using sugar paste. Pictures follow!

Then I had 100 Mr Whippy cupcakes to make.  Many people making them use butter cream but I wanted to be different and I wanted them to be white and look like a Mr Whippy so I decided to top them with American frosting which is beautiful and white and sets hard to hold in the flake. Stroll down the page to have a peek and please tell me what you think. Thanks for reading, now time to relax :)





Then I had 100 Mr Whippy cupcakes to make.  Many people making them use butter cream but I wanted to be different and I wanted them to be white and look like a Mr Whippy so I decided to top them with American frosting which is beautiful and white and sets hard to hold in the flake. Stroll down the page to have a peek and please tell me what you think. Thanks for reading, now time to relax :)

No comments:

Post a Comment