Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Hannah's Buns Patisserie dream.

Well guys if you have been following my blog you would know by now that I love to cook and bake. There's nothing I enjoy more then taking fresh ingredients and turning it into a humble pie,  delicate dessert and a scrumptious cake etc. But I do have a dream and that is to open my own patisserie one day. Serving fresh bread, homemade croissants, cakes pastries and much more. My time at the moment is spent practicing as much as I can to be the best I can be. I want people to come from miles to try my cakes and pastries, I want people to get away from supermarket rubbish and try fresh local homemade delights.
Today I have been making tarts and here are some pictures for you to look at I hope you like them and would love to hear from anyone with advice or comments you have Thanks :)

Puff pastry straws

                             
  •  Raspberry and cream tarts


Lemon tart



Chocolate raspberry tart




1 comment: