Thursday, 29 September 2011

Hannah's Kitchen ( The Weekly newspaper)

Hey people, Well I'm not sure if I've told you this or not but I am doing an article in my local paper every two weeks. It's called Hannah's Kitchen and it's all about food and local producers and I will be sharing my recipes and opinions in the column. I am very excited about this as I love to try new things and learn about food. Food is one of those things that you will never know it all. But this it one of the reasons I love cooking and reading recipes books because I am always gaining more knowledge everyday.  So for those of you who will get the paper I hope you enjoy it and I think I will have a lot of fun researching new places to source my food and hopefully teach others  along the  way. Thanks for tuning in to Hannah's Buns blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment