300g Strong White flour
200g Wholemeal flour
25g Fresh yeast
300ml Warm water
1. Mix all the dry ingredients together
2. (if using machine put the dough hook in) Or mix by hand.
3. Add the warm water and knead for 10minutes by hand or 5 minutes if using machine.
4. Leave to rise to double in size in a bowl covered with cling film
5. Then knock back the dough roll out with rolling pin. ( use flour on work surface if need to)
6. Roll the dough to thickness of a pound coin
7. Then cut into strips 1cm wide
8. Leave to rise again on an oiled and floured baking tray for 30 minutes
9. Oven on 200'c cook for 15-20 minutes.
10. Eat them warm when they taste their best :)
Good Luck ;)