Thursday, 27 October 2011

Hannah's Buns Scary cupcakes!

Hey Guys, Halloween is approaching fast and I wanted to share with you my Halloween treats. I have made Many different cakes for you to see. I am also sharing a recipe with you for edible blood which I have filled some of my cupcakes with.  I went for  simple but tasty vanilla cupcakes and went all out on the designs. I didn't want to be like others a bit of orange butter cream and a plastic bat. I wanted them to be special and to show you what I can do and I hope these cakes will please and scare you a Little :) Thanks for taking a look, and Happy Halloween x








Edible Blood

1 cup of Corn Syrup
1 tsp Cocoa Powder
Red food dye

Just mix all the ingredients in a bowl thats it. It tastes great and looks pretty gross!

No comments:

Post a Comment