Tuesday, 18 October 2011

National Baking Week! Blackcurrant and Port Bakewell Tart.

OK guys, Its day 3 on Hannah's Buns does National Baking week.  Today I have made a beautiful Bakewell Tart.  Last weekend I was in the amazing county of Cornwall. I love the place so much it has to be the best place I have ever been.  While we were there we went to a Cider farm we got to look around their apple orchard which was fascinating and they showed us how they pressed the apples now and how they would have done it years ago. It was very interesting while I was at "Healey's Cyder Farm" I bought some Blackcurrant & Port Jam which had been made there. This is the jam I have used for this bakewell tart. Hope you enjoy the pictures and would love to know what you are baking on this exciting week :)










No comments:

Post a Comment