Sunday, 6 November 2011

Hannah's Buns Garden Themed 50th Anniversary Cake

Hey Guys, This cake is one of my most favourite cakes i have done so far. I am so pleased with how it turned out. A lady emailed me a while ago telling me she found my website on google and she thought my cakes were amazing. It was going to be her mother and fathers 50th wedding anniversary and she wanted me to make a fruit cake for them with my cartoon figures on top. I asked the lady to send me a picture of her parents and asked what they liked to do.  She told me they loved their garden and that her father had grown sweet peas before. So this was what gave me the idea for the garden cake. Here are the pictures and I hope you love the cake as much as I do. Thanks for checking out my blog :)






No comments:

Post a Comment