Monday, 14 November 2011

Make it Monday! Chocolate plastique

Hey Guys, Today I made chocolate plastique. To be honest I have made this before but not for a long time so I gave it a go again. I actually made my Christmas puddings out of it the other day for my Christmas mini chocolate cakes. It is really easy to make and you can buy it from cake decorating shops but if you know me by now that's far too lazy. So I like to make my own and here is a rose I made out of it. I have also put a picture of my little boy Jamie and his amazing rose he made with me too.






8oz Dark Chocolate
4 tbsp Corn Syrup

Melt the chocolate without burning it.
Heat up the corn syrup.
Then mix the syrup into the chocolate mix until it comes together.
Wrap in clingfilm and rest in the fridge for at least an hour.
Knead well before using. (If the plastique is too hard, soften in microwave for 5 seconds)



No comments:

Post a Comment