I made this dish the other night for myself and my partner and it was absolutely lovely so I wanted to share it with you. It's really easy to make and very quick but still has loads of flavour. Here's the recipe :)
225g of chestnut mushrooms
80ml Extra virgin olive oil
5 Slices of bacon cut small
1 tbsp of sea salt
1 Clove of garlic crushed
Zest and juice of one lemon
4 Sprigs of fresh thyme
500g Linguine pasta
1 bunch of fresh parsley chopped
Some grated Parmesan
Freshly ground pepper
1. Slice the mushrooms and put in a bowl with oil,salt,crushed garlic,lemon juice and zest and the thyme leaves.
2. Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions.
3. Cook the bacon in a frying pan and add to the bowl with the mushrooms.
4. Once the pasta is cooked drain and add to the bowl.
4. Mix it all together add the Parmesan and season to taste.
That's it done :)