Monday, 2 January 2012

Paris Breast

This is the first time I have made this dessert, to be honest I made the rings a little to big so they are a little flat but I was still able to cut them in half and fill them. I first had this dessert at Gordon Ramsey's and I thought it was delicious. I always said I would try to make it and now I have just next time I'll make the rings smaller but learning from your mistakes in cooking is all part of the fun. As long as you remember where you went wrong the last time you know not to make that mistake again "Hopefully" :)
So here it is Paris Breast Hannah's Buns style Choux pastry rings cut in half and filled with chocolate and hazel nut creme patisserie , Vanilla Chantilly cream and drizzle with melted chocolate. Thanks again for taking the time to read my blog x



No comments:

Post a Comment