Monday, 16 January 2012

Ruby wedding anniversary cake

Hello guys, My first Ruby wedding anniversary cake.  My friend Lyndsey who runs The Garden Room beauty salon in Ridgewell asked me if I could make her a cake. She told me it was to be her mum and dads Ruby Anniversary this year and she wanted me to make a cake for them. She did want me to make some figures for the cake but sadly I didn't have time to make them. We decided to go for something pretty and simple. I made a vanilla sponge with jam and butter cream and covered it with white fondant. I then wrapped a red ribbon around the covered cake board.  I made some sugar paste roses, leaves and painted them red and green. I piped the message she wanted on top and bought some edible Ruby's to go on top. Hope you like and thank you for reading x




No comments:

Post a Comment