Thursday, 23 February 2012

Bingo and Heartbeat cake

This cake I must say was a bit tricky! The lady who ordered the cake from me wanted a cake for her grandad and told me she wanted something including bingo and heartbeat. It was hard from my point of view because the two don't really go together so to try and design something on a cake including both was hard.  In the end I decided to use the bottom and the board of the cake for the bingo and on top for heartbeat. I looked on line for ideas for heartbeat as I am not a fan and found very little on there. I was told by family that the place is set in a village called Aidensfield with lots of sheep and was about policemen and other things. So I did some grass on top with some cute sheep a policeman's hat and a sign pointing to Aidensfield and Bingo. Hope you like and thanks for reading :)





2 comments:

  1. You did great. Umm yeh, the two definitely don't go together. I didn't even know they still played Heartbeat, lol. Great work.
    -Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa it was a tricky one :) Yeah it's still played on itv 4 I think! Hannah x

    ReplyDelete