Sunday, 26 February 2012

C&B's Red cupcakes supporting The British Heart Foundation

A few weeks ago I spoke to one of the lovely ladies at C&B in Haverhill and they asked me if I would make them 24 cupcakes for a special day they were having.  It was dress up in red day to support the British Heart Foundation and all their good work. So I kept everything red and white to keep to the theme and the pictures are below hope you like them and thank you for reading.  Also can I please ask for you help Hannah's Buns  it will just take 5 minutes of your time.  I am trying to get a grant for my small business to help me grow and expand it please would you mind just clicking on the link below and vote for me I would be really grateful if you would Thank you :) x

 http://www.enterprisenation.com/funding-applications/hannahs-buns/#comment-34902




No comments:

Post a Comment