Wednesday, 8 February 2012

Haverhill Arts Centre cakes


A couple of days ago I had a phone call from the Haverhill Arts Centre. Sadly the lady who normally makes their cake and has been doing so for years is very ill and they wondered if I would be able to make  their cakes for them.  I asked what sort of thing does the lady make and they told me chocolate cake, coffee, lemon and Victoria sponge. I said yes of course I can make them for you and when the lady gets better if she still wants to make the cakes I will of course step down but I am willing to help them out for as long as they need me to. So here they are, 8 cakes all made in one day with one baking tin that was fun I tell you! Might have to invest in some more tins if I continue to make their cakes :)

Chocolate cake with chocolate butter cream and chocolate glaze

Victoria sponge with strawberry jam vanilla butter cream and dusted with icing sugar


Lemon drizzle with a lemon hard frosting on top ( My Fav)



This is the coffee cake with coffee butter cream and a coffee glaze.



1 comment: