Monday, 27 February 2012

Hello Kitty cake 2

This was a very special cake to make for my little niece who will be 3 years old.  She told me when she was round one day that she wanted a Hello Kitty cake so I said of course you can.  I have already made a Hello Kitty cake for my best friends daughter so I wanted it to be different. I don't like to make the same cakes as I feel they should be bespoke and different for each person. Of course if someone wanted a cake I had already made I would be happy to make it for them. So here it is I covered the board in purple sugar paste and covered the cake with pink rolled icing.  The cake is vanilla sponge filled with jam and butter cream. I made a Hello Kitty figure to go on top and some birthday presents. Around the sides of the cake I wanted to make pretty with some pink and yellow flowers and piped leaves.




No comments:

Post a Comment