Tuesday, 7 February 2012

Homemade Cupcake Wrappers



These are so great I love them and they are so much cheaper than the ones you buy in the shops.  I have used these cupcake wrappers before and you can pay up to £7.00 for 12 of them. So I had a little chat with my mum about them as she's great with arts and craft stuff and she runs her own little business. "The Teddy Toy Clinic" Where she repairs peoples bears and lots more. my mum is really talented so I knew she could help with making these. We found a pattern on line and my mum gave me some beautiful paper and I drew around the pattern and cut them out as easy as that. I will be definitely making these again they are so personal and I love the fact that they are homemade by myself :) Thanks for reading




1 comment:

  1. Hi Hannah,

    I came across your site by googling "Valentine's Cupcakes" refining Blogspot blog sites only. I'm already loving your blog. I'm from the UK too, Nottingham to be specific.

    I'm loving the home made cupcake wrappers and your Valentine's cupcakes. I too have tried my hand at making my own wrappers and loved every minute of it. I love the sides on your wrappers, don't think I'd be able to cut them like that myself as I'm arthritic (I'm only 30) but when I made mine, I used pretty scissor patterns on plain card stock. Are you using regular paper to make your wrappers?

    I love how you've cut out a little slit on it too. Did you use a craft knife for that? I wanted to do that on mine (I had real cupcake liners too so I knew where to cut, put flap etc) but decided against it and used Pritt double sided sticky glue.

    I'm madly into anything dessert too. I love cake baking and anything to do with it. I have only been baking now for approx. 3 months. Possibly a little less. I have a blog too if you fancy popping over and joining on google friend connect? I have joined your site and subscribed too :)

    My blog is at: http://sweet2eatbaking.blogspot.com

    Keep up the baking and related craftiness.

    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete