Sunday, 5 February 2012

Moshi Monster Birthday cake.

Hey People, I was asked a few weeks ago to make a birthday cake for a little girl in my sons class who was going to be five.  She's mad on Moshi Monsters so her mum said could I please make her the pink cute looking one. Luckily my daughter had the annual so I had a little look at the monsters to see what I had to make. I wanted to do a little more than just the one so i decided to make some some figures of some of the other most popular monsters so if she likes she can keep them or eat them that's up to her :) Hope you like my design it took me about 5 hours to make and I am really happy with it. Thanks for reading More coming soon. You can find me on facebook or check out my website www.hannahsbuns.co.uk I am also on Twitter and Youtube.






No comments:

Post a Comment