Friday, 10 February 2012

My Last Valentines cupcakes for A Revolution


So these are the last of the valentines cupcakes  for A revolution.  I thought I would try something new as I love to experiment. Some times I feel more like a scientist  than a chef.  I love to come up with new ideas, different flavours and textures I haven't used before. I'm hoping to do a lot more of this with my business. I don't want to be like every other cake maker and I am studying hard at the moment to learn more and more about desserts and cakes to one day be the best pastry chef I can be.  These cakes are vanilla and the pink butter cream  is made using the  Italian meringue technique. You first make your Italian meringue then incorporate your butter and the flavour you want. I have also made a few cakes with the chocolate butter cream.  I made my stencil and cut out some ruby red lips and covered in glitter. Valentines wouldn't be valentines without some red roses these are quick roses instead of wired ones and a little teddy bear.  Hope you enjoy reading my blog and hope  that I haven't made you too hungry.



No comments:

Post a Comment