Friday, 17 February 2012

Retro Cupcakes!

I think these cakes are pretty cool if I do say so myself :) I wanted to do something a little fun and different from all the Valentines cupcakes I had been making recently so here they are 12 coffee cupcakes filled with my smooth chocolate butter cream filling and covered with rolled icing and pretty flowers. I wanted to do a little detail piping because I haven't done any for a while so I piped with green royal icing little leaves coming out from the flowers. The others are piped with the butter cream on top and a groovy retro flower. Hope you enjoy having a look and would love to know what you think of them. Also if you have any ideas please let me know. Thank you Hannah's Buns www.hannahsbuns.co.uk also you can find me on face book.



No comments:

Post a Comment