Saturday, 10 March 2012

Apple Pie whoopie biscuits with cinnamon cream cheese frosting


Well I've had a very busy week here in the land of Hannah's Buns! There is always so much to do and I never seem to have enough time.  Sorry for the moaning to be honest I would rather be running around like a headless chicken then sitting down watching telly being bored out of my skull. So this week one of the sweet delights I have made is whoopie pie biscuits.  I made some last week for the ladies at A revolution and they seemed to like them so have ordered them again this week. I have gone for a different flavour maybe a little risky but I thought they tasted wonderful, just waiting to hear back from the salon. The flavour is apple pie and to get this flavour I made my own apple sauce and added it to the whoopie mix with some cinnamon and cloves.  The cream cheese frosting was made with butter, icing sugar cream cheese and cinnamon. I wanted to make these whoopies pretty so I covered some with colourful rolled fondant and made some flowers to match. Hope you like the pictures and my blog.  Also if you have time please vote for my business on the link below I am trying to get a grant to help build a new website the more votes I get the more chance I have of getting the grant. Thanks for reading and Happy Baking :)





2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful, you're so talented. I voted for you. I wish you all the success in the world with following your dreams. I plan to do the same locally some day but I'm no where near ready. I hope you'll return the vote back when I'm ready :)

    Anyway, stopping by to drop off a blog award. See my post here for my info: Liebster blog award

    -Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lisa for your lovely comments its good to hear it when people like what you are doing and thank you so much for the vote and of course if you ever need a vote just let me know :) Your blogs looking great by the way wish I could do the same with mine but hopefully one day soon. Good luck and Happy Baking! Hannah

    ReplyDelete