Monday, 26 March 2012

Boofle Bear Cake



The Boofle bear cake well I can tell you this was a lovely cake to make.  Just a traditional birthday cake with jam butter cream and sponge, covered with rolled fondant. The bear I made from modelling paste and used my new roller tool to get the stitching look on the bear. To be honest he was quite a hard bear to make because I wanted to get him just right. I wasn't sure at first what I was going to put on or around the cake then I come up with the idea to make lots of flowers and put sugar paste buttons in the centre of them. Then I thought about making a collage around the board with flowers and I think it just finished off the cake well. I didn't want to put too much on the cake its self as I believe it would of spoilt the look. I hope you like my little bear and I have put a few more pictures below for you to see. Thank you for reading :) Hannah's Buns


No comments:

Post a Comment