Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Chocolate and peanut butter whoopie pies




Here we go peeps some more whoopie pies for you to look at.  I'm really enjoying making these for the salon at the moment. There are so many different flavours you an make. Also my wonderful children bought me a new whoopie pie book for mothers day so I'm going to have a lot of fun trying out some new recipes. These whoopies are chocolate and they are filled with peanut butter butter cream.  To be honest with you I wasn't sure about the butter cream at first as I hadn't tried it before as a sweet but I was greatly surprised at how delicious it was and how it complimented the chocolate rather well. I covered them with a simple chocolate glaze and sprinkled half with crushed chocolate flakes and the other with caramelised salted nuts. Thank you for taking the time to have a look at my blog and hope you enjoy my work. 


2 comments: