Friday, 2 March 2012

Whoopie Pies

Whoopie Pies are the next thing to hit the streets of the UK.  First there was cupcakes, cake pops, push pops and now there are whoopie pies or just plain whoopies.  They come in many sizes, flavours and fillings and this week I have made some for the lovely ladies at A revolution.  For months now I have been providing home made cupcakes for the salon every Friday and this week Theresa the owner asked me to make some Whoopie pies as they wanted something different. I was really pleased with this because I can do so much much more than just making cupcakes, I'm not saying that I don't like making them I do but there's just so much out there and I want to show everyone what I can do. So I decided to try this new recipe which is red velvet whoopie pies with marshmallow butter cream and I have to say they taste awesome! Here are the pictures below and if you want to try some I can deliver these in the post to the UK they cost £20.00 for 20 whoopie pies plus delivery. If you would like to order some please go to my website where you will find my email address www.hannahsbuns.co.uk Thank you and I hope you enjoyed reading my blog x



No comments:

Post a Comment