Saturday, 17 March 2012

Womenta Cupcakes

This week I attended a Womenta event which is aimed at women in business. It's a chance to meet other women in business and make contacts with them. I was very glad I went as they had a lady come to give a presentation a business women called Shaa Wasmund  she was amazing and gave us all her book to read, which I did as soon as I got home even though I had loads to do but I really couldn't put the book down. She is a very inspiring lady and I got a lot out of the event. I heard about the event from a lady I have met before and she asked me if I would make some cupcakes for the day and asked if I would also like to attend. I made them 36 cupcakes and they were all very impressed with them and many took my cards and told me they would be getting in contact with me for orders, so that's great. I made vanilla and chocolate cupcakes and themed them around a spring garden hope you like and my favourite is the chunky bumble bee :) Thanks for reading x






No comments:

Post a Comment