Monday, 2 April 2012

1st Birthday Cake Jungle themed




This cake was made for a special little boys 1st Birthday.  The cake itself is vanilla sponge filled with jam and butter cream.  I mad a rectangle cake and cut it out into the number one shape once cooled. The animal figures are made out of rolled fondant I'm really happy with them I tried to make them look like baby animals and I really think they do. 


Eddie the Elephant

Gemma the Giraffe


Malcolm the monkey


And lastly Sally the snake

I hope you like the cake and thank you for reading Hannah's Buns


Find me on facebook, twitter and youtube :)



2 comments:

  1. This cake looks so cute...the characters are great! I like the look of your carrot cake cupcakes too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura I really liked making this cake :)

      Delete