Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Brownie and Carrot cake



Some brownies and Carrot cake made for the lovely Sarah from Finishing touch interiors.  I made these cakes for a friend of mine who runs her own business she is a interior designer and she also sells wonderful items from her on line boutique and she also sells wonderful cooking equipment for children. I have put her link on this blog in case you would like to have a look at what she does. Sarah loves my carrot cake so she asked if I would make some for an event she was hosting and she also wanted some of my melt in the mouth brownies too :) I'm very happy with these pictures I am starting to get better at taking photo's of my food. I guess its like most things practise! Thanks for reading Hannah's Buns blog x

http://www.finishingtouchinteriors.co.uk/





No comments:

Post a Comment