Saturday, 7 April 2012

Carrot Cupcakes

I made some carrot cake cupcakes for A revolution as the owner loved the ones I had made for the Pink Rose Tea party the week before. I have had some wonderful comments about my carrot cake saying its the best carrot cake they have ever tasted and I have had this from at least about 10 different people so I think this cake is definitely a crowd pleaser. I think many people have tasted shop bought carrot cake and its really not the same also people sometimes tend to cook it for too long so that the cake dries out. The carrot cake is moist with just the right amount of spices and citrus fruit and topped with a delicious orange cream cheese frosting.  Hope you enjoy reading my food blog also I'm on face book and have a website www.hannahsbuns.co.uk Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment