Thursday, 19 April 2012

Disaronno Cake



I was really excited about making this cake because I hadn't done one like this before and I had a little look on the web to see if anyone had made any so I could get some ideas and there wasn't any that I thought were that good. I have a edible printer so I was going to print the label out on that and stick it to the cake but sadly when I came to make the cake my printer decided not to work :( I made my cakes as close to delivery time as possible so I didn't have time to get the printer fixed before the cake was due so I had to make the label myself. The cake itself is almond with almond butter cream as this is what the customer asked for and i really liked the taste of the cake. I cut the cake to shape and made the lid out of sugar paste. I then covered with rolled fondant and painted the cake using my edible paints. I'm very happy with how the cake turned out hope you like it too! www.hannahsbuns.co.uk also on facebook :)




No comments:

Post a Comment