Sunday, 1 April 2012

Easter chick and Daffodil cake pops

I made these cake pops for my lovely friend Lyndsey who owns The Garden Room.  It's the most wonderful little beauty salon I've ever seen. She runs it from her garden in a wonderful summer house. She phoned me a few days ago and asked me if I could make her some whoopie pie as she had a pamper party booked in for the Sunday. I felt awful because i was so busy I didn't have time to make any for her. I was making some cake pops for another lady and I had a few spare so I asked her if she would like to try them as she haven't ever had them before. She said that would be lovely and I had a little think of what to make and as Easter was coming up I wanted to make something themed around that. So I made her 3 daffodil cake pops and 3 Easter chicks which I think you will like. The sponge is vanilla with vanilla butter cream and yellow candy melts to cover. Hope you like the pictures and one is taken from the Garden room itself so you can see how beautiful it is in there. Thank you for reading my blog and if you would like to order any cake pops for Easter please see my website for my contact details Thank you www.hannahsbuns.co.uk






No comments:

Post a Comment