Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Easter Fare


Good Friday I was very lucky to be asked to attend an event to be held at Sandcastles in Haverhill.  I know the lady who was running the event and she asked me if I would like to have stall on the day.  The event was to be the biggest Easter egg hunt in our town and there was going to be other stalls and lots of things the children to do.  The event was to raise money for Sandcastles nursery so they could brighten up the garden for the children.  I decided to make lots of Easter treats including whoopie pies, cake pops and cupcakes.  I made chocolate and peanut butter whoopie pies which I know taste great.  Chocolate and marshmallow whoopie pies, Chocolate and lemon cupcakes and vanilla cake pops. I did really well on the stall and I was very lucky to have great weather as we were outside and you never know what will happen :) Thanks for reading Hannah's Buns







No comments:

Post a Comment