Sunday, 1 April 2012

Hen cupcakes

I was asked to make some cupcakes for a lady who is a client at A revolution.  I make cakes for the salon every week and she has tried my cakes before and wanted me to make some for a hen party she was going to.  I asked her what sort of thing she wanted she said she would like some rude ones and some pretty ones. To be honest I don't really like to make rude things on cakes its something that I just don't like but I wanted her to be happy with my cakes so I went for something not too extreme. I also made L plates and leopard print shoes and handbags. We went chocolate and vanilla flavour as most people like those flavours. Hope you like the cakes and if you would to order cakes from me I can send them in the post or deliver please visit my website www.hannahsbuns.co.uk Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment