Wednesday, 18 April 2012

Lemon Tart


A lemon Tart is one of my favourite desserts! It's quite funny because before I was taking over with the cooking bug I never really tried anything else apart from chocolate desserts. If we went to a restaurant it was always be a chocolate fudge cake or chocolate ice cream I would go for. Then when I started to cook I realised how much I had missed out on these wonderful flavours I didn't even try I felt rather stupid.  This pastry is one of my favourites using icing sugar and lemon zest. I got this recipe from a very old Marco Pierre White book (white Heat) and it really is a wonderful lemon tart. I have just made a mini one as I love cute and small desserts and only being 5 foot myself I always say all good things come in small packages :) I have just prepared some fruit on the side and sprinkled some glitter on top which I learnt from a lovely lady Christine, who I met on Baking mad. She put it on her cheesecake and it looked lovely. Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed my blog

www.hannahsbuns.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. Very professional presentation! :-) As you say, you can't beat a good lemon tart... I think it's one of everyone's favourites!

    ReplyDelete