Tuesday, 24 April 2012

Me to you Bear cake

I am so proud of my bear I made for this cake.  I coloured rolled fondant grey and made a simple bear shape. I then made some royal icing and piped all around the bear to give it a fury look. The longest bit was the pipping but I think it looks so effective but I must say I did feel like chopping my arm off after though!  The great thing about this bear of course is it all edible which I love :) The cake was for a girl turning 21 and the mother wanted something plain and defiantly no pink or flowers! So I made the cake pale blue and do a few squares with stitches on like the me to you bear has on him. Hope you like my take on the me to you bear.




2 comments:

  1. The bear is really good, looks just like the real thing, hope she enjoyed the cake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you yeah she was very happy with it :)

    ReplyDelete