Friday, 1 June 2012

Jubilee Cupcakes for A revolution




These cupcakes are so great and I think I'm aloud to say that i am very proud of them.  They took me most of the day to make but I was so happy with how they turned out.  I made gold crowns out of sugar paste using a heart shaped cutter I then made a sausage with the sugar paste and wrapped it around the heart. I then cut the bottom of the heart with a knife and made a rectangle shape and stuck it to the bottom of the heart.  Once they had gone hard I made some royal icing and piped some dots on the crowns once the icing was dry I painted them with edible gold paint and that's just the crowns! They do take a lot of time to make and are really for something special like the Queens Jubilee I hope you enjoy the pictures and have a great Jubilee weekend :)

www.hannahsbuns.co.uk




No comments:

Post a Comment